Blazey - Take care of yer woman and she will set your night on fire. So guess who is first [img]wink.gif[/img]
heidi - confidence? Nah, I just know [img]smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
Blazey - Take care of yer woman and she will set your night on fire. So guess who is first [img]wink.gif[/img]
heidi - confidence? Nah, I just know [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]eek.gif[/img] ..thinks i need to go home now..playtime is offically over.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
but I just bought a family size popcorn?????
Quick......If I had a dime for everytime I heard a guy say that... [img]wink.gif[/img]
If it were American dimes I could probably buy a porche......Whoa..I need to listen to more American men.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
TEE.......*smoooches!
Chloe......*licks ya!
Blaze......*gropes ya!
Wow...Now I need a cold shower... [img]eek.gif[/img]
Me too..if only you knew heidi.. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
[img]eek.gif[/img]
uhm but but but blazey your already home aintcha?
heidi......licks ya back (more than once)
chloe......does ya twice more
incrediblede......big smooch.
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 15, 2002 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Tee Ehn ]</font>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by heidi!:
Quick......If I had a dime for everytime I heard a guy say that... [img]wink.gif[/img]
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Things to remember:
Anyytime, anywhere, never say no and make em a big O
[img]eek.gif[/img]
yeah yeah thundergurl never say no lol....he's got a good motto there LOL